- Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Residential Real Estate Finance
- Cooperative and Condominium Law
Jeffrey B. Smith is an associate focusing his practice on residential lending. Mr. Smith is experienced in banking, real estate, refinancing, acquisitions as well as condominium and cooperative law. While working in Illinois after law school, Mr. Smith also became well versed and skilled in the areas of family law, criminal law and general civil litigation.
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
- Western Michigan University
- American Bar
- Illinois State Bar Association